Berlin has a fascinating history. The Wall was dismantled in 1989, but the East and West district of the city still show signs of the political, cultural and physical divide that existed for almost 30 years. There is plenty to see, and when combined with luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants, it is a great destination for a weekend break.
- Location: Mitte District
- Transfer time: Tegel Airport, 25 minutes
- Suites: 101 rooms including 42 suites
- Dining: Restaurant Pariole, Opera Court (afternoon teas), Roof Top Terrace
- Spa: 20m pool, six treatment rooms, steam room, sauna and gym
- Website: www.roccofortehotels.com/Hotel-de-Rome