This perfectly conserved Gothic city, crosshatched by glassy canals, is extraordinarily beautiful – a city that invites wandering. Steeped in several centuries of tragic history, Bruges attracts visitors eager to drink in the city’s eclectic past and of course sample the world class chocolates and beer.
- Location: City Centre
- Transfer time: Ostend Airport, 40 minutes
- Suites: 22 (including heritage listed suites and the two-storey Garden Suite)
- Dining: Bistro Dukes and Bar Atalier
- Spa: Sauna, steam bath, fitness and body treatments
- Website: www.hoteldukespalace.com