The southernmost region of Portugal is one of Europe’s favourite holiday destinations and well known for its glorious year round sunshine and excellent sandy beaches. Popular with families, golfers and sports enthusiasts, the Algarve also offers smaller historic resorts – there really is something for everybody.
- Location: Central Algarve
- Transfer time: 35 minutes (45km) from Faro Airport
- Suites: 173 rooms, suites and villas
- Dining: Eight restaurants serving a range of Portuguese, Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. There is also the 2* Michelin ‘The Ocean’, five bars and an 11,000-bottle wine cellar
- Health and Spa: ‘Delfim Health Club’ with indoor and outdoor pools, steam baths, gym equipment, Finnish sauna, ice grotto and tepidarium. ‘Vila Vital Spa’ with massages, beauty and cosmetic treatments and Physio Spa.
- Facilities: Tennis, golf, volleyball, mountain bike hire, horse riding, sailing, windsurfing, private 22m yacht, Creche (infants – 3yrs), Children’s Club (4-12yrs), three swimming pools, private beach
- Website: www.vilavitaparc.com