Visitors have been travelling to Mallorca since the 50’s and in recent years it has taken on a new, glamorous style. A rugged coastline, white-sand beaches, soaring mountains and luxurious accommodations mean that it has established itself as one of the Mediterranean’s chicest holiday destinations.
- Location: Costa d’en Blanes: a few minutes walk to Puerto Portals
- Transfer time: Palma Airport, 15 minutes
- Suites: 128 rooms and suites
- Dining: Es Fum (1* Michelin), Aqua (casual elegant), Churchills Lounge (cigars and whiskey) and Pool Bar
- Spa: 4,700 square metre Arabella Spa offering 12 treatment rooms, 3 thalasso cabins, saunas and an ice grotto
- Website: www.stregismardavall.com