Of all the areas of France, Provence is the most irresistible. Artists flock to paint the medieval hilltop villages, tall cypress trees and fields of lavender. A favourite holiday retreat for well-heeled Parisians, Provence offers stunning scenery, warmth, gastronomic food, wine and the perfumes of the Mediterranean vegetation.
- Location: Hidden in the hills of Provence yet close to the glamour of the Riviera
- Transfer time: Cannes Airport, 30 minutes.
- Suites: all suites and free-standing villas
- Dining: Gourmet ‘Faventia’, Le Gaudina, Le Tousco by the pool and Les Caroubiers in the Club House
- Spa: 3,200 sq m spa with 12 treatment rooms
- Golf: Two championship par-72 courses and a training centre
- Hotel Closure: Please contact us for seasonal closure dates
- Website: www.terre-blanche.com