Sicily literally has something for everyone… age-old Roman and Greek ruins, dramatically perched cliff-top villages, endless stretches of beautiful beaches and the ever-present, smouldering Mount Etna. And not forgetting the foodies, Sicily is famed for its superlative cuisine and its passion for food and drink.
- Location: Taormina
- Transfer time: 40 minutes from Catania Airport
- Suites: 105 rooms and suites
- Dining: Restaurant Principe Cerami (2*), Les Bougainvillees,
- Spa: ‘Beauty Corner’ offers a range of facials, body treatments and massages using exclusive Parisian aromatherapy line Decléor
- Website: www.san-domenico-palace.com