At 9 miles by 5 miles, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands. An independent, English-speaking territory with a mix of British and French cultures it has a fascinating and complex history. Today it is known for its clement weather, world class produce, beaches, walking trails and its defensive castles.
- Transfer Time: 30 minutes from Jersey airport
- Suites: 30 luxurious rooms, plus 3 junior suites, The Tower Suite and The 2-bedroom Cottage
- Dining: Fine dining restaurant with Chef, Andrew Baird. Casual dining, afternoon teas, children’s suppers.
- Children: Early suppers, babysitting and organised activities, plus the baby ‘Little Needs’ service
- Spa: The Cottage Garden boutique spa, manicure and pedicure treatments, hot tub, mini gym and outdoor spa pool
- Facilities: Outdoor pool, 44ft yacht to charter, tennis, croquet, fitness centre, walks throughout the beautiful grounds. On the island: horse riding, cycling
- Website: www.longuevillemanor.com/