Sicily literally has something for everyone… age-old Roman and Greek ruins, dramatically perched cliff-top villages, endless stretches of beautiful beaches and the ever-present, smouldering Mount Etna. And not forgetting the foodies, Sicily is famed for its superlative cuisine and its passion for food and drink.
- Transfer Time: 90 minutes from Palermo airport
- Suites: 153 rooms with 50 suites
- Dining: 4 restaurants and 5 bars
- Children: Kids Club – Seasonal daily from 10am – 7pm (ages 4-12 yrs). Arts, crafts, paddling ppols, sand pit, playground. For teenagers: beach volleyball, touch rugby, football, table tennis, billiards, darts and karaoke. Babysitting (book in advance!) For babies and toddlers: pushchairs, playpens, cots & linen jumparoo, changing mats, sterilisers, potties, stairgates, sun tents, toddler bikes and helmets, U-rated DVDs. Older kids: bikes, Wii, Nintendo, surfboard wetsuits, snooker and board games, car booster seats. Rooms with under-4s are ‘child-proofed’ before arrival.
- Spa: 20m Indoor pool, outdoor pool, treatment rooms and 4 outdoor thalassotherapy pools, steam room, infra-red saunas, hair & beauty salon. Please note: some areas of the Spa are child-free.
- Golf: 3 x Kyle Phillips designed links-style courses over 570 acres. Two 18-hole championship courses plus a 9-hole par 3 course. Driving range and golf academy
- Gym: 170sqm2 gym and fitness studio
- Other: Tennis, water sports and culinary activities also available
- Website: www.roccofortehotels.com/hotels-and-resorts/verdura-resort/