The second largest island in the Mediterranean, Sardinia offers glamour, turquoise seas, white sandy beaches and charming islands – perfect for those looking for a romantic and relaxing holiday escape. July and August can be busy and hot, but spring and early autumn offer warm temperatures and fewer tourists.
- Transfer time: 50 minutes from Cagliari airport
- Suites: 25 deluxe rooms and 22 deluxe bungalows
- Dining: The Michelin starred Belvedere is the hotel’s restaurant, but diners can use all the restaurants within the resort (8 in total including: Gordon Ramsay, Brazilian, Sardinian and gourmet buffets)
- Spa: A ‘Leading Spa of the World’ Thalassotherapy spa with six seawater pools at different temperatures with varying salt concentrations, wellness circuit, massage, numerous options for body/beauty treatments, aromatherapy, reflexology, reiki, yoga, pilates, meditation and a gym.
- Spa: Thalassotherapy spa with six seawater pools at different temperatures with varying salt concentrations, wellness circuit, massage, reflexology, reiki, yoga, numerous options for body/beauty treatments, aromatherapy, pilates, meditation and a gym.
- Golf: Wentworth Golf Academy. Is Molas Golf Club, 27 holes, par 72 is host to four Italian Opens and a European Volvo Master. It is considered one of the most technically challenging courses in the Mediterranean.
- Other: Tennis and Biking, diving centre, riding, numerous water sports
- Seasonal Closure: This hotel has seasonal opening dates. Please check with us.
- Website: www.fortevillageresort.com/hotels-suites/villa-del-parco-spa/