Blessed with beauty, amazing food and wines, and an unparalleled artistic legacy, the landscape of Tuscany is perfect for exploring. Away from the cities, discover a kaleidoscope of slow-paced hill-top towns to lunch in, vineyards and olive groves to taste wine in, dramatic coastlines and stunning countryside to dream in whilst ambling through.
- Transfer Time: 1 hr 15 min from Grosseto Airport
- Suites: 128 rooms including 2 grand suites and 60 deluxe rooms
- Dining: 2 restaurants, grill and bar including the 1 star Michelin All ‘Acquacotta
- Spa: Thermal and Spa programmes. 54 treatment rooms. The antioxidizing and antiageing properties of the sulphureous spring water are complemented by ultra-modern equipment and techniques. The swimming pool area has four hot-spring pools, waterfalls and jacuzzis
- Golf: 18 – hole, Par 72 course set over 170 hectares of Tuscan countryside. Golf lessons, driving range, practice green.
- Website: www.termedisaturnia.it/en/