Saint Emilion could be the oldest active wine producing appellation in the Bordeaux region, with a history that dates back to the times of the ancient Romans. It was also the first region in Bordeaux to export their wines. Today, the village of St. Emilion is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site, as synonymous for its culture, architecture and gastronomy as it is for its wine.
- Michelin Stars: 1*
- Restaurant closed: All day Sunday and Monday. Saturday is the only day the restaurant opens for lunch.
- Rooms: 18 rooms and 3 suites
- Transfer time: 40 minutes from Bordeaux
- Annual closing: Please contact us
- Website: www.hostelleriedeplaisance.com