This vibrant and cosmopolitan Catalan city has emerged as one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations, and it’s not hard to see why. With a stunning diversity of architecture, world class museums, galleries and music festivals, the city has a wealth of culture to offer its visitors.
- Location: City centre, on Passeig de Gràcia
- Transfer time: 30 minutes from Barcelona Airport
- Suites: 98 rooms and suites including the Penthouse occupying the top floor
- Dining: ‘Moments’ gourmet restaurant with acclaimed chef Carme Ruscalleda
- Spa: 1000 sq ft offering treatments, massage, indoor pool, steam room and fitness centre
- Website: www.mandarinoriental.com/barcelona