With volcanic craters, lava flows, hot springs, geysers, whale watching, glaciers, stunning waterfalls and the Northern Lights, Iceland never ceases to amaze. Located in the corner of a largely uninhabitable island, Reykjavik, the hip capital is surrounded by stunning natural features and is now dominated by dramatic structures, cool hotels and a wealth of restaurants and bars.
- Location: Central, next to the city’s official buildings and the Opera House
- Transfer time: 10 minutes from Reykjavik Airport
- Suites: 38 rooms and suites
- Dining: The hotel restaurant serves modern Icelandic and European cuisine
- Spa: Small plunge pool and sauna in the basement.
- Website: www.101hotel.is