Italy’s largest lake encompasses an immense 370 sq km and at its deepest point reaches down over 340m. Its scenery differs from mountainous and jagged in the north to gently hilly in the south. Towns are pretty – grand villas and terracotta houses tangled up in vines, and medieval lanes full of trattorias and boutiques.
- Location: Gargnano, on the western shore of Lake Garda
- Transfer time: 40 minutes from Brescia Airport
- Suites: 21 individually decorated rooms and suites: 13 in the main villa and the rest located in three further guesthouses in the grounds and a boat house on the shores of the lake.
- Dining: The hotel’s restaurant has 2 Michelin stars
- Spa: No spa facilities
- Hotel closure: Please contact us for seasonal closure dates
- Website: www.villafeltrinelli.com