Perched on Italy’s Ligurian coast, Portofino is one of the most photogenic fishing ports in the Mediterranean. With pink and yellow houses huddled around its little harbour, quaint alleys hiding designer boutiques and ritzy café terraces to sit and watch the world go by, it has long been a favourite for Europe’s beau monde.
- Location: Overlooking the beautiful bay of Portofino
- Transfer time: 45 minutes from Genoa Airport
- Suites: 39 rooms plus 41 Suites
- Dining: La Terraza with panoramic views, Pool restaurant offering buffet lunches and Chuflay Restaurant on the Piazzetta in the town.
- Spa: Wellness Centre with spa treatments and massages
- Hotel closure: Please contact us for seasonal closure dates
- Website: www.hotelsplendido.com