The remote yet captivating heel of Italy’s boot has 800km of stunning coastline. Two seas meet here: the Adriatic to the east and the Ionian to the south. It dramatically combines sun-bleached landscapes, hill-top coastal towns and Baroque churches. Popular with Italians, in some places it can be gloriously rare to hear a foreign voice.
- Location: 5 minutes from local fishing village of Savelletri
- Transfer time: 45 minutes from Bari or Brindisi Airports
- Accommodation: ‘La Corte’ luxury hotel rooms, ‘Il Borgo’ Apartments, ‘Le Ville’ private 3-storey townhouses with private swimming pool.
- Dining: Restaurant (with four dining options from gourmet to casual) and Beach Club (10 mins drive)
- Spa: Vair Spa with ten treatment rooms, bath scrub rooms, body treatments, gym, yoga studio
- Website: www.borgoegnazia.com