If you have a celebration coming up and are stuck for ideas for something to do on the special day, some clients recently arranged a surprise trip for their family. After many clandestine conversations planning the day with various options considered, they finally decided on Monaco. Their itinerary looked like this:
Saturday 1st July 2017
AIRCRAFT: Hawker 800XP REGISTRATION: G-EGSS PASSENGERS: 8
Report to / Arrive at: Biggin Hill Executive (Main) Terminal
Address / Directions: Biggin Hill Airport, Bromley, TN16 3BH
Report time: Minimum 20 minutes prior to departure
Telephone Number: 01959 578 500
SCHEDULE LOCAL TIME FLIGHT TIME
Depart Biggin Hill 08.00 1hr 40
Arrive Nice 10.40
07.30 On arrival at Biggin Hill, you will be asked for your flight details at the security barrier before you are permitted to go through to the terminal entrance. Once inside, the Handling Agent will check your passports and you will be escorted through security screening before boarding.
08.00 Depart from Biggin Hill by Hawker 800XP private jet. Champagne breakfast will be served on board by your Flight Attendant.
10.40 Arrive Nice (local time) where you will be escorted from your jet, your passports will be checked and you will be transferred to Monacair Helicopters.
11.00 Board two private twin-engine helicopters and depart for the 7-minute flight to Monaco.
11.10 Arrive Monaco Heliport where a complimentary Monacair shuttle will transfer you to Casino Square where you will meet up with your driver (at disposal for 4 hours). Have some time at your leisure to explore, before your driver takes you to Restaurant Le Vistamar at the Hotel Hermitage for lunch.
13.30 Lunch reservation for 8 guests under your name at Le Vistamar (gluten-free options are available). Lunch and drinks are payable directly to the restaurant.
15.00* After lunch, transfer to the port where you have time to wander or have a coffee before boarding. Your driver will be at disposal and will liaise with the Captain to ensure your safe arrival at your yacht (*departure time from the restaurant is flexible, please liaise with your driver on the day.)
15.30 Board your yacht (any time from 15.30) for a relaxing cruise along the Cote d’Azur coastline, stopping at various points to enjoy a swim. Towels, snacks and beverages provided.
19.00 Arrive at Nice Port where you are greeted by your driver and transferred to Nice Airport where you re-board your private jet to fly home.
19.45 Depart Nice
20.25 Arrive Biggin Hill (local time)
Report to / Arrive at: Aviapartner Executive Handling
Address / Directions: Nice International Airport General Aviation
Report time: 20 minutes prior to departure
Telephone Number: +33 4 93 21 34 72
SCHEDULE LOCAL TIME FLIGHT TIME
Depart Nice 19.45 1hr 40
Arrive Biggin Hill 20.25
- Return flights by Hawker 800XP private jet from Biggin Hill to Nice
- Light VIP catering suitable to the time of flight, including soft drinks and an open bar (including champagne). Gluten-Free options will be available.
- Private transfer in two twin-engine helicopters from Nice Airport to Monaco Heliport
- Private transfer from Monaco Heliport to Casino Square
- Driver and luxury private vehicle at your disposal for up to 4 hours in Monaco.
- Private 3-hour yacht cruise from Monaco to Nice incl. beverages and towels
- Private transfer from Nice Port to Nice Airport.
- All taxes (based on 8 guests)
- 24-hour emergency contact service
- All meals unless stated otherwise in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature (e.g. beverages, personal insurance)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the ‘inclusions’ list above.
- WIFI charges are not included in the flight charter price. Any charges associated with WIFI usage will be passed on at cost post flight. Please be aware that in-air browsing and data usage can be extremely expensive – the specific rate for the aircraft in question should be requested from the crew if WIFI usage is anticipated.
The family had a fantastic day in Monaco. The weather was a little windier than we anticipated, but they still managed to get out on the yacht and have a swim!
If you are considering something similar or would like further information on the price, please contact us for further details.