The southernmost region of Portugal is one of Europe’s favourite holiday destinations and well known for its glorious year round sunshine and excellent sandy beaches. Popular with families, golfers and sports enthusiasts, the Algarve also offers smaller historic resorts – there really is something for everybody.
- Transfer time: 50 minutes from Faro airport
- Suites: 170 rooms including deluxe rooms, suites and private villas
- Dining: 8 restaurants (some seasonal), including the Michelin-starred Ocean, 5 bars and a wine cellar housing 11,000 bottles 26 feet below ground.
- Kids Clubs: Creche (infants – 3yrs), Children’s Club (4-12yrs), summer activities for 12yrs+
- Vila Vita Vital Spa: Saunas, aromatherapy steam rooms, an ice room, health bar and Portugal’s only Kanebo and Hypoxi Studio treatments, physiotherapy and massages
- Gym: Energym Fitness Centre, fitness classes, tennis lessons and Personal Training
- Golf: 3 x 18-hole Par-72 courses (all with handicap 28 men, 36 women), 18 – hole Mini Golf, 18 hole Putting Green, and 9- hole Pitch and Putt
- Other Facilities: Tennis, volleyball, mountain bike hire, horse riding, sailing, windsurfing, private 22m yacht, three swimming pools, private beach
- Website: www.vilavitaparc.com