Of all the areas of France, Provence is probably the most irresistible. Artists flock to paint the medieval hilltop villages, tall cypress trees and fields of lavender. A favourite holiday retreat for well-heeled Parisians, Provence offers stunning scenery, warmth, gastronomic food, wine and the perfumes of the Mediterranean vegetation.
- Location: Hidden in the hills of Provence yet close to the glamour of the Riviera
- Transfer Time: Cannes Airport, 30 minutes
- Suites: 112 villas and suites
- Dining: 4 restaurants (including 1* Michelin Le ‘Faventia’). In summer, the Pitchoun (a new restaurant at the Tousco), is dedicated to children offering tasty buffets for lunch.
- Children: Kids Club open daily from April – September and during school holidays (2 – 12 yrs). Plenty of indoor and outdoor space, a protected terrace with a ball pool and shallow heated (fenced) children’s swimming pool. Numerous activities on offer including artistic and musical activities, shows, games and other organised activities. Babysitting available. Child-size bathrobes, complimentary babies and children’s toiletries. Children’s menus, babysitting, high chairs, bottle warmers and cots.
- Spa: 3,200 sq m spa with 14 treatment rooms, hammam, Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, laconium, ice shower, tropical shower, hair salon, manicure & pedicure studio
- Golf: Among the top golf resorts in the world, Terre Blanche has two championship par-72 courses along with a training centre.
- Website: www.terre-blanche.com