A short private jet flight from the UK, Brittany has known many stormy periods in its history. A diverse region of north-western France, from its geography to its traditions and language, the French come here themselves to sample the golf and first class cuisine on offer in the many restaurants.
- Transfer time: Located in Missillac, Brittany. 40 minutes from Nantes airport
- Suites: 32 rooms. There is also a villa and cosy cottages
- Dining: Le Montaigu (1*) and The Club Brasserie
- Spa: Indoor and outdoor (seasonal) pools. Face and body treaments, infra-red sauna, multi-sensory cocoon.
- Golf: 18-hole, Par 72 golf course. The golf course is carved through a 100-year-old forest and is regarded as one of the most beautiful in France. Designed by Sir Henry Cotton and always maintained in immaculate condition.
- Other activities: Large outdoor pool (seasonal opening) and terrace
- Website: www.bretesche.com