The Dordogne conjures up images of a rural life at a slow relaxing pace, often envisaged by the English as a warmer and sunnier version of the Cotswolds. The region is green and hilly, full of old villages with honey-coloured houses, castles, small country towns and plenty of opportunities for relaxing holidays.
- Transfer time: 25 minutes from Bergerac airport
- Suites: 30 rooms including 12 suites and 10 family rooms in the Residences
- Dining: 1* Michelin Restaurant Les Freques and 1 Brasserie. Extensive wine cellar.
- Spa: Spa and beauty treatments, outdoor pool (open May to September)
- Golf: Three 9-hole golf courses, driving range, 6-hole academy training course
- Closure: Please contact us for seasonal opening dates
- Website: www.vigiers.com