Italy’s largest lake encompasses an immense 370 sq km and at its deepest point reaches down over 340m. Its scenery differs from mountainous and jagged in the north to gently hilly in the south. Towns are pretty – grand villas and terracotta houses tangled up in vines, and medieval lanes full of trattorias and boutiques.
- Transfer time: 30 minutes from Brescia Montchiari Airport
- Suites: 84 rooms and suites
- Dining: Il Moretto, Enoteca and Il Grill Club House.
- Clarins Spa: Finnish sauna, relaxation room, steam bath, multisensory shower, whirlpool body scrubs, facials, indoor thermal pool. Products from Clarins and Dust Diamond Biocosmetics. Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy, massage and gym.
- Golf: 9-hole Par 36 course by Gary Player. 18-hole Jack Niklaus II Par 72, handicap 36 course.
- Website: www.palazzoarzaga.it