Of all the areas of France, Provence is probably the most irresistible. Artists flock to paint the medieval hilltop villages, tall cypress trees and fields of lavender. A favourite holiday retreat for well-heeled Parisians, Provence offers stunning scenery, warmth, gastronomic food, wine and the perfumes of the Mediterranean vegetation.
- Location: Hidden in the hills of Provence yet close to the glamour of the Riviera
- Transfer time: Cannes Airport, 30 minutes.
- Suites: 112 villas and suites
- Dining: 4 restaurants (including 1* Michelin Le ‘Faventia’)
- Spa: 3,200 sq m spa with 14 treatment rooms including 2 couple suites with hammam, jacuzzi and private terrace, a 20m indoor swimming pool heated to 28°C, an outdoor vitality pool heated to 38°C with bubble and reinvigorating jets, a sauna, laconium, ice shower, tropical shower, hair salon, manicure & pedicure studio.
- Golf: Among the top golf resorts in the world, Terre Blanche has two championship par-72 courses designed by Dave Thomas along with a training center.
- Website: www.terre-blanche.com