The remote yet captivating heel of Italy’s boot has 800km of stunning coastline. Two seas meet here: the Adriatic to the east and the Ionian to the south. It dramatically combines sun-bleached landscapes, hill-top coastal towns and Baroque churches. Popular with Italians, in some places it can be gloriously rare to hear a foreign voice.
- Transfer time: 35 minutes from either Bari or Brindisi airports
- Suites: 40 rooms including 10 suites.
- Dining: The San Domenico restaurant offers typical cuisine of Puglia complemented by some of the best wines from this region. The Pool Grill serves tempting buffets and the Ulvio bar is the perfect spot to enjoy an evening aperitif
- Spa: Thalassotherapy Spa with cutting-edge equipment and using treatments based on organic olive oil made from its own olives. Treatments include Thalgojet, hydromassage, bubbling baths, algotherapy and body scrubs.
- Golf: San Domenico Golf is an 18-hole par 72 links course. Home to the PGA European Challenge Tour Grand Final with stunning sea views from nearly every tee.
- Facilities/Activities: Saltwater pool, tennis courts, volleyball, Bicycle hire, horse riding, golf and scuba diving nearby
- Website: www.masseriasandomenico.com