Sicily literally has something for everyone… age-old Roman and Greek ruins, dramatically perched cliff-top villages, endless stretches of beautiful beaches and the ever-present, smouldering Mount Etna. And not forgetting the foodies, Sicily is famed for its superlative cuisine and its passion for food and drink.
- Transfer Time: 90 minutes from Palermo airport
- Suites: 153 rooms with 50 suites
- Dining: 4 restaurants and 5 bars
- Spa: 20m Indoor pool, outdoor pool, treatment rooms and 4 outdoor thalassotherapy pools, steam room, infra-red saunas, hair & beauty salon. Please note: some areas of the Spa are child-free.
- Golf: 3 x Kyle Phillips designed links-style courses over 570 acres. Two 18-hole championship courses plus a 9-hole par 3 course. Driving range and golf academy
- Gym: 170sqm2 gym and fitness studio
- Other: Tennis, water sports and culinary activities also available
- Website: www.roccofortehotels.com/hotels-and-resorts/verdura-resort/