With its down-to-earth and friendly atmosphere, Dublin is one of Europe’s top tourist destinations offering visitors a wealth of attractions. Fly over by private jet for a gastonomic lunch and enjoy the afternoon discovering the historic buildings and museums of the city, or take a walk through buzzing Temple Bar with its pubs, restaurants, shops and art galleries.
- Michelin Stars: 2
- Head Chef: Patrick Guilbaud and Guillaume Lebrun (daily)
- Restaurant Closed: Sunday and Monday
- Transfer Time: 35 minutes from Dublin airport
- Dress Code: Smart-Casual (Many of the male customers are in jackets)
- Website: www.restaurantpatrickguilbaud.ie