Modena has a little bit of everything; its architectural treasures including the Cathedral and Piazza Grande have been classed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, but the true passions of Modena are food and motors. The region is as famous for its Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano-Reggiano as it is for Ferraris and Maseratis.
- Michelin Stars: 3
- Head Chef: Massimo Bottura
- Restaurant Closed: Sunday and Monday
- Transfer Time: 20 minutes from Marconi Airport, Bologna.
- Dress Code: Smart- Casual
- Website: www.osteriafrancescana.it