Bordeaux wine is made by more than 8,500 producers, with an average production of over 700 million bottles per year, ranging from everyday table wine, to some of the most expensive and prestigious wines in the world. Besides wine, Bordeaux is also intoxicating for its culture, architecture and gastronomy.
- Transfer Time: 20 minutes from Bordeaux airport
- Suites: 40 rooms and 21 suites in 6 cottages, all individually decorated to reflect the style and colours of the region.
- Dining: 2 restaurants including the 2* Michelin ‘La Grand Vigne’. The wine cellar holds 16,000 bottles.
- Vinotherapy Spa: Unique vinotherapy treatments using Caudalie products combine the mineral rich hot water spring with the scientific benefits of grape and vine. Try the Crushed Cabernet body scrub, luxurious red vine baths or merlot body wraps.
- Golf: The estate grounds contain a three-hole golf course, or for more of a challenge, enjoy the ‘Medoc Golf Pass’ offering three courses in the famous wine region: Golf de Margeaux, Lacanau Ocean and Golf du Medoc
- Facilities: Wine tours, cooking classes, wine tasting lessons, indoor/outdoor pools, bike hire, small Fitness Centre, Tennis Court, jogging trail, panoramic cigar bar
- Website: www.sources-caudalie.com