The perfect location for a celebration, the Champagne wine region has over 30,000 hectares of vineyards, stretched over rolling hillsides and valleys, only interrupted by pretty little villages dotted around. Sightseeing centres around Reims and its Notre-Dame Cathedral, the heart of France’s royal history where twenty-five kings were crowned.
- Michelin Stars: 2*
- Head Chef: Philippe Mille
- Restaurant closed: Le Parc Restaurant is closed Monday and Tuesday. Le Jardin Brasserie is open Monday – Sunday
- Transfer time: 40 minutes from Chalons Vatry airport
- Restaurant Dress Code: Smart – jackets are recommended for men
- Website: www.lescrayeres.com