The Rioja wine region of Spain is centred on the city of Logroño in the north of the country. Nestled to the south of the Cantabrian Mountains, the region has all the benefits of a continental climate. Rioja is just one of many Spanish wines, yet it is the most internationally recognized – an integral part of Spanish culture and cuisine.
- Transfer time: 20 minutes from Logrono Airport
- Rooms: 43 Rooms including 11 Suites
- Restaurant: Two restaurants Marqués de Riscal and Bistró 1860 offering Basque-Rioja cuisine
- Spa: Vinotherapie Spa by Caudalie with indoor swimming pool, steam room, fitness centre, Jacuzzi, invigorating shower, and 14 treatment rooms
- Website: www.hotel-marquesderiscal.com